At Journey Church, we understand life is meant to be lived together, and there are always activities taking place: Youth gatherings, activities for Kids, adult groups, special events, and more. Find out for yourself what is taking place in and around Journey Church!
Pray for our overseas worker of the week/organization of the week:
Glacier Bible Camp. Their goal is to serve the body of Christ and be a vehicle for people to choose salvation, experience hope, renewed spirit and a motivation to “go forth”.
Tuesday – Friday
General Council in Orlando, FL
6am – Men’s Breakfast
6:00pm – Youth Group (meet at church)
6:00pm – Baby Shower for Alyssa Lashway and baby girl Avila.
10:00am – Mom’s Play Group
7:00am – Outdoor Activity Group – Hiking (meet at church)
9:00am – 11:00am – BGMC Wheelathon. We are encouraging our kids to find sponsors, grab some wheels (bike, scooter, rollerblades, etc), and join us at Father Sheehan Park as we raise money for BGMC missionaries around the world! Help your kid find some sponsors or talk to Chandra or Ashleigh at the office about sponsoring some kids! If your child still needs a sponsor form, you can pick one up at the church!
9:00am – Prayer Group
9:00am & 10:45am – Worship Service (live online at 10:45am)
2:00pm – Family Game Night
Update beginning 1/10/2021:
We are meeting in person for services at 9am and 10:45am. Masks are highly encouraged per the governor mandate.
Church services will still be live on Sundays at 10:45am on our Facebook page here! They will also be live on our youtube page here! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any content that gets added!
Updates and audio sermons will also be posted on our website here and under the messages tab.
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (406)723-5543
New to Journey Church or joining online for the first time? We’d love to have you fill out our connection card so we can get to know you a little more! Just fill out the card below or click here to open it in a new window:
- Summer Activity Groups have started! For more info and to get signed up, click here.
- Help us celebrate the Lashway family and adding baby Avila to their family through providing meals for them! Sign up the Lashway family meal train here
- Monday August 9th – Board Meeting at 5:00pm
- Wednesday August 11th at 6pm we are having a training for all of our kid’s workers (Sunday morning and Wednesday night). Please plan to join us as we talk about some important information regarding Kids Ministry. (There will be snacks, but no meal).
- Saturday August 14th is our Annual Church Work Day. Join us from 8am-12pm to help get some things done around the church! We can use all hands, so come for an hour or for the whole time!
- Tuesday August 17th – Missions Outreach Group – We will be doing a prayer walk at Montana Tech. Please join us at 6:30pm. There is a sign-up in the back or you can sign up online at the Activity Group sign up above.
- Together Women’s Conference is coming up October 1-2 in Billings, MT. It’s going to be a great time together! Registration is officially open so if you are interested in going, please talk to Tami Farabee or Ashleigh in the office so we can begin planning and get the early bird registration discount!
- Just a reminder that if you are joining us in person, you can place your giving in the baskets in the back. You can always give online as well at buttechurch.com/give
February 1 – Board Meeting
February 15 – Journey Groups Kick-off
February 19-21 – Youth Winter Retreat
February 27 – Stockholders Banquet
February 28 – Annual Business Meeting
March 1 – Board Meeting
March 10 – Youth Fine Arts Night
March 14 – Throwback Sunday
March 17 – Derby Car Races
March 21 – Blood Drive
March 31 – No Wednesday Family Night (Spring Break)
April 4 – Easter Service
April 5 – Board Meeting
April 5 – Office Closed
April 19-21 – Network Council (Office Closed)
April 24 – Montana Tech Graduation
May 3 – Board Meeting
May 19 – Awards Night
May 23 – Pentecost Sunday
May 31 – Office Closed
June 2 – Butte High School Graduation
June 4 – Last Day of School
June 6 – Camp Extravaganza
June 7 – Board Meeting
June 14-18 – Indian Youth Camp
June 16-19 – Boys Adventure Camp at Ranger Mountain
June 21-23 – Girl’s Adventure Camp at Ranger Mountain
June 23 – Youth Campout
June 24-27 – Church Campout
June 27 – Church Picnic and Baptisms
One service in town at 9am, Second at the Campout
July 2-9 – Family Camp
July 12-17 – High School Camp
July 19-23 – Kid’s Camp
July 26-31 – Middle School Camp
August 2 – Board Meeting
August 3-6 – General Council
August 23-25 – West of 60’s
August 21 – Church Work Day
September 6 – Office Closed
September 8 – Tentative Work Night
September 12 – Kick-Off Sunday
September 13 – Board Meeting
September 15 – Tentative Family Night Begins!